13 Feb 0
We have received so many messages and telephone calls from people who are curious to really understand the way they can also be sending a single text message to numerous recipients (hundreds, thousands or millions of people) with just a click. Is it not interesting? We strongly believe that your answer to the question is “Yes”. Yes indeed!
Bulk SMS has become irresistible tool for communication purposes in Nigeria and other countries across the globe. Bulk SMS service gives you opportunity to spend less on every page of text message and also enables you to customize your sender identification (Sender ID).
1) Sender ID Box: This represents what the recipient(s) see on their respective phones when your bulk SMS text message is delivered to their phones. You can use your personal name or your company name or your usual GSM number as sender ID but whatever you use as sender ID must not be longer than 11 characters.
2) Recipient Box: This is where you type in or paste your recipients’ telephone numbers which you want to send bulk SMS to. If you are sending SMS to more than a single recipient, you must use “COMMA” to separate the numbers (there should not be a space between the numbers) or put each recipient’s number on a separate line (in a column form).
3) Message Box: This is where you type or paste the exact message which you want to send to your recipients.
Please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are not friendly with our application. Therefore, make sure that you type both recipients’ numbers and the exact text message directly on the compose page or use NOTEPAD to type everything. Then copy them and paste each of them in the appropriate box.
The Following Steps Are Required To Send Bulk SMS:
1) Register a FREE bulk SMS user account on this bulk SMS website (registration is absolutely free on all the bulk SMS portals in the world).
2) Log on to your newly created bulk SMS user account with your username and password.
3) Make use of the free SMS in your newly created account to test our bulk SMS website by sending a page of text message to one of your own GSM numbers.
4) Once you are satisfied with the test you conduct through free SMS given to you, the next thing is to buy bulk SMS in volume which depends on the quantity needed. You can log out and take steps towards making payment for the quantity of your choice.
5) After making payment and your bulk SMS account is credited, Log on to your bulk SMS account with your USERNAME and PASSWORD, and click on “COMPOSE MESSAGE“.
6) Enter the sender ID which must not be longer than 11 characters. Also type in or paste the recipients number(s) in the space for recipients. The next thing to do here is to compose the message which you want to send to your recipients.
7) The final step to take is to click on “SEND” and the message will be delivered to all your recipients within few seconds.
How To Make Payment For Bulk SMS And Get Your Bulk SMS Account Credited
1) Copy our GTBank account details on the “PRICING” page for payment purposes.
2) Write your USERNAME as DEPOSITOR NAME when you are filling deposit slip in the bank.
3) Ensure that you write your USERNAME in capital letters when you are filling your deposit slip in the bank.
Your bulk SMS account will be credited immediately when your payment reflects in our bank account and you will receive both e-mail and SMS alert to notify you when we credit your bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS portal.
1. what quantity will it value to send SMS in Contactall Bulk SMS?
Please talk to our valuation page for full details. merely click on valuation on the Menu Bar.
2. Is there any minimum bulk SMS unit purchase?
No, you’ll plan to obtain one unit, 100 units, 10,000 units or one million units. No problem. It’s all regarding what you would like.
3. does one supply discount for big purchases?
Yes, we have a tendency to do and one thing further. See our valuation page for full details.
4. does one deliver SMS to all or any the networks in Nigeria?
Yes, we do. we have a tendency to deliver to MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat, Starcomms, Visafone, and Multilinks.
5. am i able to send bulk SMS abroad victimisation Contactall Bulk SMS?
Yes. to check the countries and their individual networks we have a tendency to cowl, click here.
7. If i would like to recharge my bulk SMS account, however do i am going regarding it?
You can recharge your contactall bulk SMS account anytime, any day although it’s 2:00 O’ punch in the morning. And you have got 3 convenient, simple, fast, and safe payment choices to settle on from: ATM payment, on-line bank transfer, and fund. For an in depth instruction on the way to recharge your contactall bulk SMS account, click here.
8. am i able to recharge my bulk SMS account on weekends?
Yes. you’ll recharge your contactall bulk SMS account anytime, any day. weekday to Sunday. 247.
9. however do I send bulk SMS victimisation your platform?
For an in depth guide the way to send bulk SMS on Contactall BulkSMS click here to go to our facilitate Section.
10. can my SMS units expire?
No. Never. it’s life validity. you’ll use it anytime you wish.
11. am i able to send bulk SMS from my phone victimisation Contactall bulk SMS?
Oh yes! we’ve got the technology that permits you to open our website on your phone to send bulk SMS.
12. does one double charge for SMS sent to MTN lines?
We charge one.5 for deliveries to MTN & GLO. See our valuation page for full details.
13. am i able to transfer SMS units to a different member in your platform?
Yes, you can.
14. what number numbers am i able to send SMS to at once?
You can send to several numbers quickly. however note that fourteen messages area unit delivered per second.
15. however long is one page of SMS?
One page of sms is a hundred and sixty characters.
16. does one deliver two- or additional page SMS fully?
Yes, we do. However, your recipients’ phone kind is additionally an element in decisive whether or not it’ll be absolutely delivered while not showing “missing text.” this could be established by the straightforward incontrovertible fact that even once somebody sends you SMS from any of the networks in African nation, you typically get “missing text” telling you that there area unit still some texts however to be delivered as a part of the message. it always gets delivered later. you’ll take a look at it currently on contactall bulk SMS.
17. what number sender’s ID am i able to use?
It’s unlimited. you’ll use totally different sender IDs for various SMS you send.
18. what’s the length of the sender ID?
It’s eleven (11) characters as well as areas. as an example, the name AMOS JOHNY is ten letters, the house in between the name makes it eleven.
19. am i able to amendment my watchword and username
Yes, you can. talk to our facilitate page on the way to amendment your username and watchword.